Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Ugly Cry!



This is my Brother...




Monday we sent my brother on his way with the US Army. 

My brother has grown up wanting to have one of the most important jobs possible, becoming a member of the United States Army. You figure growing up knowing your brother was gonna be a military man would make things easier; I assure you it doesn't! 

Monday at 2pm we dropped him off at the recruit center for his last visit. After checking in we were able to pick him up from his hotel in Raleigh and go out to dinner. Heath's dinner of choice was steak, so to Outback we went. The service was great, they let us sit there for a few hours without any rush and they brought Heath desert. As our time came to a close at the restaurant, reality sat in that we, my parents, Branden, The Kellum's and myself, were gonna have to leave and get Heath back to the hotel. Never has leaving been so hard. As our little family pulled up to the hotel, to let Heath out, reality was there that we would have to let him go. 


 

Just so you all know I ugly cry, I'm talking baby just losing her passy ugly! I was fine till Mama started and it was all over from there. Ugly, big baby, red face tomato, cry! Growing up much like the Walton's, goodnight John Boy, made my family close. It's hard seeing apart of my little family leave. Heath has always been right next door, rather it was the bedroom next door or the house next door, we have never been far apart. Right now, Oklahoma might as well be another country, it sure feels like it.
 
My little brother is a member of The United States Army. He will be at basic in Fort Sill, Oklahoma. He is my hero! 
Please keep all branches of the Military in your prayers. After all they are the reason you are free. 
 
If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

 
On another note, this past weekends ramblings in picture...
 



Friday I got off of work early so I took these two out for Mexican and Sunset Slush.
What weekend is complete without the wonderful goodness of Italian ice?
 
Heath and I love Mexican, Branden was just along for the ride.
I had Chicken Fajitas w/o the flour wraps and black beans.
and for desert we stopped at the hottest spot in town for Italian Ice.
Y'all gotta try the Mango! A 10oz. serving rings right in at 250 calories.
 

Sunday night we went to the movies and saw the best movie. Y'all gotta see White House Down! Funny, action packed and all around a wonderful movie.
 
Get yo hands off my Jordans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment